1. Our Privacy Pledge To You. offshorepharmashop.com (hereinafter offshorepharmashop.com, we, or us), takes pride in satisfying you in every way we can and we take the privacy of your information seriously. When you provide us your name, e-mail, phone number, address, credit card number, or bank account number, or any other information that personally identifies you, you can be assured it will not be sold to or shared with anyone except as described in this policy. Please read this policy to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we treat it.
2. Application. This policy applies to information we collect on www.offshorepharmashop.com (the Website), in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website, or through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Websites. This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this policy.
3. Children. Our Websites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or on or through any of its features/register on the Websites, make any purchases through the Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us. Also please note that many of our products require you to be at least 18 or 21 years of age and if you enter into any online shopping transactions on these Websites, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Websites.
4. Information We Collect About You. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
a. by which you may be personally identified, including (but not limited to) name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”);
b. that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
c. about your internet connection, the equipment and software you use to access our Websites and usage details.
5. How We Collect the Information. We collect this information:
a. directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
b. automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons (also known as pixel tags), and other tracking technologies.
6. Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include, but is not limited to:
a. information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information such as when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Websites;
b. records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, if you will contact us;
c. your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
d. details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information before placing an order through our Websites; and/or
e. your search queries on the Website.
8. Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences; customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Websites. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
10. How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
a. to present our Websites and its contents to you;
b. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
c. to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
d. to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
e. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
f. to notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
g. to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites;
h. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
i. for any other purpose with your consent; and/or
j. to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
a. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
b. to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential;
c. to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of offshorepharmashop.com assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by offshorepharmashop.com about our Websites users is among the assets transferred;
13. Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Websites like product reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Websites. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
14. Consent to Transfer. The Websites are operated in the Netherlands. Please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the Netherlands. By using these Websites and/or providing us with your Personal Information through these Websites, you consent to this transfer.